Varca Beach is well-known for its cleanliness and for its soft white sands. It is one of the most popular tourist spots in Goa, India. If you do a list of beautiful yet exotic beaches of Goa, then I can bet on the fact that it will take a fine place in the list. The Varca Beach is marked by a number of wooden boats that is the belonging to the fisherman of this locality.
More Facts about the Beach:
- Due to the cleanest surrounding of Varca Beach, it permits the tourists to spend some time in solitude.
- People those are looking for tranquillity and serenity, Varca Beach, Goa seem to be an ideal location for them.
- In addition to that, the beach possesses a lot of beach shacks where the travellers can indulge themselves in the typical cuisines available in Goa.
- While being at the shakes, the travellers can enjoy the broad diversity of delicates including sea foods.
- Moreover, the Varca Beach possesses a lot of tourists’ sites at its surrounding area.
While being at the Varca Beach, Goa, tourists and travellers can spend their time watching dolphins or enjoying boat trips on the shore. Tourists often want to play some water sports in the shores of Beach; thereby, Varca Beach offers great services for any kind of water sports.
How to Reach Varca Beach:
The thought to reach Varca Beach is the adventurous journey in itself. In simple words, the beach possesses an excellent network of transportation. Tourists those are willing to reach Varca Beach can reach Dabolim Airport and thereafter they can seek the road transportation media. In addition to that, there is a railway station nearer to the place called as Margao. It is well-connected with lots of buses and local transportation media; therefore, it will be no longer being the reason for any trouble.