Baga Beach is to be found in the heart of North Goa. As compared to other beaches of Goa, Baga Beach is quieter and also more isolated. If you are planning a holiday trip with your family members, then it will be the best place to go for. The creek along with its scenic beauty makes the travellers astound. Many overseas travellers and tourists are coming to this beautiful beach when the time is right to spend their holiday trip without any hesitation.
Life at Baga Beach:
- It is one of the most happening beaches on the coast.
- You’ll find everything here starting from water sports to fine dining restaurants along with the pulsating night life.
- It is hard to pinpoint the starting location of this beach as Baga beach starts right where Calangute beach ends.
- Many well-built restaurants, beach hotels and multi-star hotels & restaurants are adding more glamour to the panorama of Baga Beach
Locality of This Beach:
Baga Beach is located six miles from Mapusa in North Goa and around 10miles from the place Panaji. For those who are aware of Panaji, it is the state capital of Goa. Baga Beach is bordered by Calangute beach in the south to Anjuna Beach in the north on the other side of the river. To reach this location one can seek the help of various transportation media available for this region. Thivim is the closest railway station present for Baga and travellers can take a taxi from the railway station to reach Baga. The Dabolim airport, Goa is present 50km away from this place from which one can board a taxi service and reach out to the place.
- Water sports are the huge attraction over here
- Wind surfing and Kite surfing
- Island trips and Dolphin spotting trips are other popular options.