Mandarmani Beach is offering tranquility while being happily flowing in the East Medinipur district of South Bengal. It is one of the recently developed tourist destination spots of Kolkata, West Bengal.
How to Reach:
Mandarmani Beach is around 180km away from Kolkata airport on the Kolkata Digha route. The beach is 14km away from Chaulkhola and is living close to Shankarpur and ever-popular Digha. You can get to this famous tourist spot by hiring any taxi service or by local bus/train that spreads around the Kolkata city.
Reasons for Popularity:
- The sunset time and the sunrise time are the special times that one should not miss
- The pristine sea beach makes the tourists happy to enjoy their holiday trip
- The untrammelled silt coloured sand is enhancing the beauty of Mandarmani beach
- You will get the chance to feel the tranquillity and divinity while being on the Mandarmani beach
- The serene environment with crashing sound of the waves upon the shore will definitely drive away your bustling pressure
More Information about Mandarmani Beach:
The beach boasts of a 13km long beach road (probably the longest in India) that makes your tour a magnificent one. You can try to lie back on the sand to please your senses and enjoy the calmness of the place while being far away from the busy schedule. You will not find many visitors around the Mandarmani beach and that’s the best part of this beach; therefore, you can relax, swim and enjoy the beach to the fullest.
Without giving a damn to anyone, you can enjoy the beautification of this beach while being in the close proximity of Mother Nature. Activities like beach volleyball, beach cricket, boat cruises, carom and table tennis and so on are commonly played by people of different age groups.