About Marari Beach:
Marari Beach is in Alappuzha district of Kerala. It is 11km away from the Alleppey town. It is well-connected by rail service and by road as well. Cochin International Airport is the nearest airport present from where tourists can pick up their rides and move towards the beautiful and nice spots of the beach.
Here at Marari beach, you will find the peace that you have craved for. It is one of among the few well-kept beaches present in Malabar Coast, and you will find it less busy. The white sand is all around the coastal belt of Marari beach. Of which it increases the beauty of the beach. You can take a dip, but the waves bring up a good amount of sand, thus if you are fine with it, then you can have fun in tonnes. You will find many love birds everywhere across Marari Beach, and that brings up a romantic touch.
What you’ll find At the Beach?
- You will not find any sorts of commercial vendors of water or food on the beach, but it is guarantee that you will find the security watch over by police.
- It is a nice beach full of coconut trees by the side
- Here at Marari beach, you will find just the beauty of nature and nothing else
- Coconut groves on one row and sand in between and the calm blue water on the side makes Marari Beach such a heaven on earth
- Beach is safe with hotel lifeguard and is a wonderful place where you can unwind yourself fully
- Marari Beach is perfect for a quiet gateway from the hustle and bustle of the city
You will find humid and warm weather throughout the year in Marari Beach. Here, the rain is received from both the north-east and south-west monsoons that ultimately produce intensely heavy downpours. The rain is at its worst condition during the month of June-July and October to December.